Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

FIRST DAY: EXPLORING PHOTOSHOP CS5

 MY BEFORE and AFTER LOOK

It's a very awesome 3rd day of June. This day we undergone with an intensive training on Photoshop with the expert Instructor, Eng. Ryann Z. Elumba. Of course, we began with the basic of Photoshop. And here is what I did, I made a transformation of my very own photo. 


Before
     This is the original photo (captured by RB Panglima) that I thought to be the best one. Well I think this shot was a good start. But look at those blemishes that makes me look like a strawberry, I must fix it out. The color quality also needs an enhancement. I think I can make this Photo a better one.



After
     Look how I transform my photo from just so simple to "great". It looks so lively and interesting. As you can see, the blemishes was removed. The intense of the color is also very catching. I apply also the "Rule of Thirds" with the used of cropping.
 
It was a successful day for me and I am looking forward with more and more exposure regarding this training. Thank You Engineer!





No comments:

Post a Comment