Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Watch:JRMSU Dubsmash Queen

That Thing Called "Remarkable"


          I am not really a Dubsmash fanatic before, but after watching a lot of dubsmash videos to my friends on facebook and even some videos of Filipino celebrities in youtube, this one really amazed me. Now, who do you think she is?
         She is the only Jovelyn T. Cantina a.k.a "Samlia Nicole" on facebook of JRMSU, Dapitan. What I amazed about her was her video, I mean videos, for it is not just only one, not only two, but a lot of dubsmash videos was uploaded in her facebook account and that simply catches my attention to post her in my blog. 
        Her style, her unique talent and her trademark were showcased, all for your entertainment. Together with her lovely beautiful kids who were also stars on her videos. You will witness also the super talented Teachers and Casual workers in the University who joined and enjoy the fame.
       Watch all of her videos below and like me, I'm sure you will be amazed of her.






No comments:

Post a Comment