Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Summer isn't over, so let's get it on the Summer Paradise

We're getting HOT now! 

Cause I remember every sunset
I remember every word you said
We were never gonna say goodbye 
Singing la-da-da-da-da
-simple plan

It was an ambush. Yes! It was really an ambush. But still  we made it for a very short period of time.The photoshoot was held at  Dapitan City Sunset Boulevard, Friday morning at 9. Though the heat of the sun killing us softly and even the touch of the wind blows us strongly, our desire to make it possible reign that day. I think this may be a good start. The type of fashion that I showcased together with my fellow Mass Communicators is in a feeling hot mode. I feel the awesomeness and I am hoping to have another Photoshoot next time.
#1. I ain't gonna be shy. 



#2.  Now i'm doing my moves.

#3. Try not to look at the camera. 

#4. I jsut do it the way I like it.

#5. The Closer, the better.

#6. This is the coolest shoot ever.

#7. I feel the heat.

#8. Just walk n' walk.

#9.  Meow-Meow-Meow . I'm getting high now.

#10. Supah Post with co-MC. Nice Shoot.

#11. Walking Again

#12. Feeling irritated.

#13. Heat makes me feel Hot.

#14. I don't know what I am doing.



#15. Go jump, jump, jump.

#16. +Jessa Agad   when you PRIVA white, you can PRIVA Post.

#17. You gonna hear +Lendy Mari Lumbo  ROAR.

#18. What every woman should be.

#19. The Master MC +Rene Boy Panglima 

#20. Feeling sexy and free.

#21. Last but not the least. The Charles' Angels.



No comments:

Post a Comment